i make really bad introductions..

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

honeytea
Novice

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:24 pm

hello! my name's honey (or vir, whichever you prefer), and yes, i know proper grammar but i'm trying to be a e s t h e t i c

i'm currently "in the broom closet" i guess, and i have to hide being a witch & wiccan from my extremely christian family, but i'm slowly beginning to gather the stuff i'll need to actually practice, i currently have a whole total of four candles (so many right?) and zero herbs that would be of use.

right now, i'm just dabbling in everything to find out what i would be best suited for, but i'm leaning towards green/garden/floral witch studies, and currently studying my plants and their meanings (you know, jonquil = i love you too, and all that?)

so, yeah, that's my introduction, sorry if it's really bad, i'm bad with speaking.
tiny floral witch, honey <3
Esmerelda
Magician

Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:54 am

Hello Honey

You appear to be stepping onto a very positive path, I would suggest you try anything and everything that draws you. You may also enjoy Kitchen witchery and Bach flower remedies. Anything to do with the garden will work very well with crystals.

Keep a journal or a Grimoire and document everything you do including what you use such as incense, candles, herbs, spices, crystals, tarot, rune stones etc.

Welcome to the wonderful world of witchcraft.
connorthack1
Novice

Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:05 pm

Um I’m really new to this and I was looking into love magic and rituals and I’m kinda struggling could any give me tips on like how to set it up and what I need and like Send like an email to me so I can ask more question thx for the help I appreciate it
connorthack1
Novice

Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Hello I am new to this and I’m curious on love magic and rituals and I’m kinda struggling and hoping for help and tips if anyone can share some of appreciate it and maybe even email me so I can ask more questions thx
Esmerelda
Magician

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:25 am

Hello connorthack1, welcome to the forum.

Begin your journey using simple love spells or love rituals. A nice way to start would be to cast a love spell under a full moon.

As with all magic you must begin small and build your way up, simple spells work well and with practice you will learn how to focus your power and bring about your desires.

Read everything that interest you on witchcraft, keep a journey and take notes, this will later turn into your own personal grimoire.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
connorthack1
Novice

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Yea I’ve been reading into love spells and more and blood spells keep coming into interest to me because it’s older ways of magic and I’m curious if they are more effective on fridays and full moons thx for the help so far
Esmerelda
Magician

Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:50 am

Hi

Each day of the week, times and moon phases all have their own unique energy and those energies will empower different kinds of spells. Magic works by taping into the natural energies and forces of the universe to bring about our desires.

You will find holding a crystal in your left hand as you cast a spell will empower your spell, Rose Quartz are good for love spells.

New moon is perfect for new relationships spells.
Waxing moon for growth within existing relationships, also a good time for fertility magic.
Full moon is good for all kinds of spells this may be the time for those new to craft.
The Waning Moon is the best time for spells to end a relationship.

Sundays work similar to the New Moon, and are good for new relationship spells.
Mondays can create powerful magic and love spells, but it can be a bit unreliable, skip this day until you feel more confident in your magic.
If you want a no strings attached fling, do your spells on a Tuesday.
Wednesday is a good day for empowering a love Amulet.
Thursday is not best for love spells, it is more suited to wealth and prosperity spells.
Friday is the best day of the week for love spells. Friday is ruled by Venus.
Saturdays are good for protection magic or contacting the spirit world.

Blood magic is serious magic and must not be undertaken lightly, though with proper care and consideration it can prove quite powerful. No more than a couple of drop are needed and you should seek permission when using someone else's blood. Also remember that although your magic is pure their blood may not be, so don't drink.

You can use a drop of blood to charge a candle or amulet and blood is good for powerful protection spells. You can also use spit, nails or hair as an alternative to blood, though not entirely as powerful as blood.

Esmerelda
connorthack1
Novice

Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:33 pm

Hey Esmeralda I wanna know if ther is anyway I can ask u a few questions privately
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:36 am

Hi, you can send me a pm.
TimothyHed
Novice

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:35 pm

Hey there Sorry I havent added you on KiK yet. I had to recover my password and have been really lazy. It will be very fun to meet you. =^/-