New to all of This

Have a question about Witchcraft/Magic, ask here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

IFireStone
Novice

Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:31 am

Hello, I'm quite new to all of this, I have a friend that comes from a family of witches but have no clue how to address the topic, especially considering that my mother tries to limit my contact with her. However, I would like to learn more about all of this and was hoping there was someone who could explain how some stuff works, perhaps help me to find legit information. I feel like this is something that I will fit in with, thank you very much for having this site available.
Esmerelda
Magician

Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:30 am

Hello IFireStone

I suggest you begin by learning the basics of withcraft.

Read The "Witch’s Apprentice", this is specifically for the beginner witch.
http://witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/wi ... tice/3708/

If you have any questions after reading this, please feel free to ask.

Best Wishes
IFireStone
Novice

Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 am

Thank you so much, I do have a few more questions. I was wondering about the lore and history behind all of this and if there's any other websites or references that are official where I could find more information. I'm really interested in the idea of a familiar, but everywhere i look there's different information.
Esmerelda
Magician

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:27 am

IFireStone wrote:Thank you so much, I do have a few more questions. I was wondering about the lore and history behind all of this and if there's any other websites or references that are official where I could find more information. I'm really interested in the idea of a familiar, but everywhere i look there's different information.
Hello IfireStone

Try http://Witcheslore.com, it has plenty of witchcraft information.

Regarding your familiar, there are a couple of articles you can read.
http://witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/ma ... iars/2491/

http://witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/ma ... iliar/219/

Love and light
Esmerelda
Michaelbrusa
Novice

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:41 am

Thank you Arch, I appreciate it. I have officially started the process of creating a brother/sister duo with Star that will pop up with the green squadron, and I am excited to begin this process.
K2904
Novice

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:24 am

Hello to all!
I am also new to all of this and wanted to ask as i get different opinions on the question...Can practicing magic bring you bad luck?
Some time ago...i wasnt familiar with spells etc, I ordered ready made candles for good luck. I got them of ebay, theres a few sellers on there that sell ready made stuff.
So all i had to do is wait for them to burn, say a couple of words while they burn and then burry them.
Since then I had a couple of unfortunate events and I cant help it but to think it has something to do with the ritual i "performed" lol.
I might of gotten the energy of the person who made the candles...i dont know what to think tbf.

🙄😐
Esmerelda
Magician

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 am

Hello K2904

Practicing white magic will not bring you bad luck, just avoid dark magic which can wield rather negative results.

When you buy candles to use in your rituals you must always cleanse them first, this will remove all the energy of the previous owner.

Not all spells will bring about the desired outcome, if you come across a spell like this, don't cast it again and find a different spell.

The unfortunate events could be caused by something other than the spell you cast, think of your surroundings and ask yourself what else could have caused this.

Best wishes