positive spells, anyone?

If you have questions about spellcasting or wish to share your spell/ritual, feel free to do so here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

honeytea
Novice

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:28 pm

hello!

i was wondering if anybody around had any basic, positive spells such as healing or stress-relief, but not mainly for me. i do want to help myself but i want to help other people with what i know too.

i don't have the funds or the privacy to have a huge collection of different crystals or candles, but i do have a small collection of candles and one crystal that i know of (i think it's just normal quartz?), and my candles are black, red, and lavender. i also have a few white candles scattered around the house, but i'm not as comfortable using those because they belong to my grandmother.

it might be a little hard to find a spell that i can do with such a small bit to work with, but hopefully you guys can help <3
tiny floral witch, honey <3
Esmerelda
Magician

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:55 pm

Hi Honeytea

There are many spells that can be done without any accoutrements.

To cast a healing spell on someone else, you can use the same spell that you cast upon yourself, simply replace anything that says "me" to the persons name.

To add power to a spell, hold the Quartz crystal in your left hand as you cast a spell.

Best wishes.
TimothyHed
Novice

Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Has anyone had success with targeted love spells. If so, what methods were used?
Esmerelda
Magician

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:19 pm

TimothyHed wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm
Has anyone had success with targeted love spells. If so, what methods were used?
For targeted love spells, I find it best to have an item belonging to the person you wish to entice, such as hair, nail, blood or shirt. An image of the person works well also. Under the appropriate moon phase with the appropriate candles and the item belonging to the person cast your spell.