Hello, Everyone!

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

willowisconfused
Novice

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:15 am

Hi! My name is Willow, and i'm a new, young, and inexperienced witch.
I found witchcraft a while ago, was really interested in it, then tried to ignore how much i felt called to it. Like many, I thought it was simple. God hates witches.

Not long ago, as a mindlessly browsed the internet, I found it again. I loved it. The idea of magic and spirit seemed to click with me. Not to mention I've always deep down believed in the supernatural. I thought i could not let go of my current faith, and yet i thought i had to, which was the only thing holding me back. Then I discovered Christian Witches, and just generally open minded witches who believe in some sort of creator, (Like I do. I usually just refer to the modern day God as Creator, i feel the word God is misused so much) and everything clicked. I feel content. Of course, I am always questioning, maybe in a year I'll think differently.

A bit about me~ I'm a random teenager who, of course, is a learning Witch. I love nature, gaming, writing, and kinda just making people laugh. I love helping people, and just being myself without having to worry.

I would appreciate any experienced people giving me advice on how to get started, thank you!

Blessings!! <3
Esmerelda
Magician

Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:51 am

Hello Willow

A witch (wise one) is someone who practices magic, anyone can be a witch. You mentioned you like to help people, have you ever considered spiritual healing ? Read everything you can about witches and magic, maybe you could start with some simple spells or divination work such as Rune Stone reading.

Try each day facing the palms of your hands together and slowly move them apart and together, this will give you understanding of healing energy. I suggest you look into Reiki Healing.

May your journey be a joyful one.
TimothyHed
Novice

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself im a spanish young man 22 years old.

I would also like to know if there are more people with this age that are interest in the consciousness awakeness.

I have to explain that my english has some bad spelling, but i try my best .

Ive started in the consiousness path reading eckhart tolle the power of now, and also a book from ouspensky.

Im here to shear with you all the experience we have and to learn from everyone, im very new with everything and dont

understand everything 100, thought i have been aware that im allready more conscious then other people eaven before i

read the book, but i still think all the time.

Regards everyone.
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 am

TimothyHed wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:38 pm
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself im a spanish young man 22 years old.

I would also like to know if there are more people with this age that are interest in the consciousness awakeness.

I have to explain that my english has some bad spelling, but i try my best .

Ive started in the consiousness path reading eckhart tolle the power of now, and also a book from ouspensky.

Im here to shear with you all the experience we have and to learn from everyone, im very new with everything and dont

understand everything 100, thought i have been aware that im allready more conscious then other people eaven before i

read the book, but i still think all the time.

Regards everyone.
It is a pleasure to have you here in the forum :)