Curious Candle Spell

If you have questions about spellcasting or wish to share your spell/ritual, feel free to do so here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

FoxLore
Novice

Fri May 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Hi there,

Recently I underwent abdominal surgery and have been in the process of healing. Before that, I had a number of unfortunate circumstances hit me such as losing a vehicle, illness, financial trouble, sickness in the family and overall stress.

I tried a spell to help relieve some stress and to help balance my emotions. Immediately upon lighting the candle it began to wildly spasmodically flicker (there was no wind in the room) and there was a very prominent sizzling sound which I've never heard before.

Does anyone have any thoughts into what this means?

Thanks.
Esmerelda
Conjurer

Wed May 24, 2017 3:27 am

Hello FoxLore

The candle flame flickering is a very good omen, it means you are connected to the universe and receiving benevolent energy.

Keep working with candles, as you seem to have a gift. I suggest a lavender scented candle for stress.

We hope life settles down for you soon.

Esmerelda
hermanaluna
Novice

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:44 am

If you wish to relieve stress and balance your emotions you may benefit from charging a crystal while chanting a protection spell. If you like to know more about specific chants I will be happy to help you. The magical chants can be either for personal use or they can be altered to help protect others. Here as an example of a chant:

Protect with light that is pure. Protect through day and night. Protect from harm. Protect from negative energy. This shield cannot be broken. So mote it be.

Blessed be!