Hi iam new here...pls guide me.

If you have questions about spellcasting or wish to share your spell/ritual, feel free to do so here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

Vincent Gozano
Novice

Thu May 04, 2017 6:36 pm

I have green and blue candle....what can i do with these??? I tried some chant with it but i think it didn't work.....can anipyone please guide me a steps with what can i do with these two candle that a can see....demon...spirit...flame.....power ..anything that can make me say that spiritual power exists please...guide me teach me anyong??? Pls.
Esmerelda
Magician

Fri May 05, 2017 3:46 am

Blue candles can be for healing magic, and used for vivid and prophetic dreams. Green candles aid in money magic, fertility, peace and harmony. Also a blue candle can be used to call upon the Goddesses to help you in your magic work.

Before you begin light the blue candle first and focus on the flame for 5 minutes, after doing this light the green candle and you can begin your magic work.

Begin will a simple ritual after both candles have been lit, such as calling on the energy of the Goddess. You should feel something when you do this. as the energy builds ask the Goddess for guidance, this is a good starting point for you. You can work towards more complex spells.
Vincent Gozano
Novice

Fri May 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Iam a beginner can you please guide a steps of chant on how to do it?? Please.
I dont have any experience about magic either spirit yet so please guide me.
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon May 08, 2017 7:36 am

Hello Vincent,

Here is a spell to protect your home from negative spirits

Light a candle, focus on the candle flame, and recite the following.

The candle my home protect. Nothing untoward may enter. Negative entities be gone. So mote it be. And it harm no one. It will be done.

When you have finished chanting, allow the candle to burn for 1/2 hour, then extinguish it.