Help for beginners?

If you have questions about spellcasting or wish to share your spell/ritual, feel free to do so here.
cbelche2
Novice

Re: Help for beginners?

Postby cbelche2 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 pm

And if the gold has a diamond in it, will it still work?

Esmerelda
Apprentice

Postby Esmerelda » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:21 am

You can focus on a particular person while casting a spell, if there is no one on the horizon just focus on bringing love into your life.

Yes of course the spell will work with a diamond, happy spell-casting.

JDaemon
Novice

Postby JDaemon » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:45 am

I would Love to indulge in Our Forum & becoming more than a Novice?
in other words:
Where do I start?
At Our Discretion & your Allowance. Please do invite me to your extraordinary knowledge.
X' JDaemon
Thank you;

Esmerelda
Apprentice

Postby Esmerelda » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:05 am

A nice way to begin is to practice candle magic, this you can do by lighting a taper candle and focusing on the flame, concentrate on the flame and try to make it wax and wane. This will be a very gentle beginning for you. From this you can progress to simple spells. If you would like to use some tools, may we suggest the Viking runes, runes have a very positive energy and come with a book that will interpret for you. May your journey be filled with light.

Morganna
Novice

Postby Morganna » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm still in the 'research phase' and haven't cast a spell yet. Question: Is it bad for my cat, Raven, to enter and exit my magic circle while I practice magic? You know how cats are, they are always in your space and in your face.
MW

Esmerelda
Apprentice

Postby Esmerelda » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:14 am

Morganna wrote:I'm still in the 'research phase' and haven't cast a spell yet. Question: Is it bad for my cat, Raven, to enter and exit my magic circle while I practice magic? You know how cats are, they are always in your space and in your face.

Cats are very intuitive creatures, your cat is enjoying the vibrations as you work your spellcasting.

Return to “Spells & Rituals”