Scrying, ✩Traditional Pagan Practices, & More ✩

Discussions about divination.

Moderator: Esmerelda

happywitch
Apprentice

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Haha. Hi Again,
I’ve also done something other than Scrying. But it was kind of like that. I used a lot of Hand Gestures and saw images and I was talking to my soulmate: he was holding me from behind. But again I’ve never physically met him. Odin taught me balancing practices where, I told or thought him everything. And cried and cried while he adjusted my pain. In my heart and my limbs. I’ve talked to my soulmates soul. And it was so Artistic. But it was warning me. It was scared for me. But I wasn’t scared.

This has been in 2017. And it is a year I will never forget: but I also remember doing it when I was younge and young. I am about to be 23.

✩Be a Truth Teller.✩
Yours Truly,
✩Alexandra Leanza✩

IG: @happywxtch
@happycr4p
Esmerelda
Magician

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello, keep doing what you are doing, don't forget to document everything in your grimoire. Above all enjoy your spiritual journey.
happywitch
Apprentice

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:28 am

Will you explain further what a grimoire is? Like a book of shadows? I just recently bought a Prose & Poetry pocket book. It seemed absolutely perfect for me. At Target.

Chin Up. :)
Yours Truly,
✩Alexandra Leanza✩

IG: @happywxtch
@happycr4p
Magic
Site Admin

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:35 am

A grimoire is your personal book of shadows, in this you document everything do study and learn, keep all your favourite spells, rituals, and never remove anything from your grimoire.