Scrying help

Discussions about divination.

Moderator: Esmerelda

Kaeli
Novice

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Recently, I started practicing scrying and in my latest session, I saw a disturbing vision.
The three things I saw were; fire, smoke, and lightning. My synopsis was that a fire would be started by a lightning strike and after checking the forecast I found out that there was going to be a storm relatively soon. But because I'm relatively new to scrying I'm hesitant as to whether it was actually a premonition or if it was symbolic or something? Some advice would be very much appreciated.

-Kaeli
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:26 am

Hello Kaeli

The symbols you are seeing are symbolic, did you see anything else that would give some insight into the message you received ? Did you see a person, a date, a location, all these things will help you interpret your visions.

Don't worry if the information you receive does not make sense at first, it will make sense eventually.

Even if you’re not sure about the “known” meaning of the symbols, you can still apply their characteristics to your own situation.

If you have not already, start your own book of shadows and write down everything you see, hear and feel.
Mallow
Novice

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Hey,I'm new.How do you usually start your scrying sessions?
Esmerelda
Magician

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 am

Begin by meditating for 5 minutes. Allow your mind and body to relax and become still. Close your eyes and focus on your third eye, allowing it to open and activate.

Stare into the crystal ball for a few minutes and allow a feeling of connection between you and the crystal ball. Once you feel a connection you’re ready to begin. Gaze into the crystal ball, and soon you will begin to see images, don't try to interpret them now, wait until after the session is over.

It may seem like the images are in the crystal ball, but what you are really seeing is in your mind’s eye.

Scrying requires practice, it may take several attempts. Be patient with yourself.

Esmerelda