Tarot Cards

Discussions about divination.

Moderator: Esmerelda

Morganna
Novice

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:19 am

Hi, I'm a new witch that started down my magickal path when I first discovered the Tarot. I've always liked playing cards (I even played, bridge with my grandmother and her friends) and because I have a strong Christian background, was afraid to even check it out. But when my intuitive husband started reading on the subject, it just 'clicked'. So now we both have several decks that we use and gave our three kids a deck of their own. Hee, hee, hee...I'm so into it! Anyhow, that diffinately is my favorite form of divination. Although, I'm now also looking into runes and crystal balls. Pretty cool stuff.

Morganna
MW
Esmerelda
Conjurer

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:20 am

There is a strong core of spirituality when working with tarot cards, runes and crystal gazing also have the same theme, these three mediums will help strengthen your psyche.
Morganna
Novice

Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:50 am

Thanks for the encouragement, Esmerelda. I feel like I've always had some sort of 'block' with me. And I have to admit I was always a little jealous of my husband's intuition. Since the Tarot, I now feel an occult (hidden) awareness. I 'feel' it, but I also want to 'see' it. I believe I've been deprived of natural understanding "in the name of religiousity'. So I begin my spiritual path as late as it is, on a quest for Magick and secret knowledge.

MW
MW
Esmerelda
Conjurer

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 am

Hello Morganna

There is nothing less Christian about you following the path you are following, try to let go of the guilt you are feeling, you know you are working in the light and that's all that matters.

Enjoy you quest.