Inner Power

Have a question about Witchcraft/Magic, ask here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

Elijah
Novice

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello,
I am new here and new to the world of witchcraft, my question is: Most people say that witchcraft is not inherited through covens or passed through lineage but it depends on the intent of learner. In my opinion whoever a person is, he or she is born in certain astrological circumstances and thus have some unique energy. I want to test my power and my current concentration level. I would like to know some methods through which I can test my potential. Till now I have not taken any significant step in learning however I want to.
Thank you
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:07 am

The key is to dedicate an area within your home to witchcraft. Have all items that are used in your rituals, such as tarot cards, runes, crystals, candles, incense and books.

Cleanse the area using an incense stick. A simple beginning is to light a white candle and focus on the flame for five minutes, then close your eyes and visualise the base of your spine and imagine white light flowing upwards, do this until you have a physical response to the energy. You should feel a definite change and warm glow within. You are now ready to start your work.

if you have a set of tarot cards, shuffle the pack, ask a question, then choose one card.

While holding the card focus on the picture. Words and images will pop into your head, write down what you see, hear and feel. With practice you will be able to interpret what you see and get a very accurate answer to your question. This is a good way to tap into your psyche and will give you some idea of how to work with energy.

This whole process can be done just by gazing into the flame of a candle, and interpreting the images that will come to mind.