How do i know i am a witch

Have a question about Witchcraft/Magic, ask here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

scorpio345
Novice

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi everyone, i'm new here and ever since i was very little i have been fascinated with spells and magic and always felt a connection. I always feel connected with nature and i seem to comfort young children and animals if i see them. But i am not sure if this is witchy? I do know my ancestors have a relation with witchcraft and if i am a witch i would like to learn how use my abilities.
Thank you x

littlelunalibra
Novice

Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 am

its easy! are you interested in witchcraft? do you want to be a witch? do you want to practice witchcraft? if you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations; you're a witch!

in other words, you don't have to be born into witchery, and you don't have to be a certain gender or race or anything. you're a witch simply by wanting to be one. :)

Esmerelda
Conjurer

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:09 am

Hello Scorpio345

It seems as though you are very empathic and heal people who you come in contact with. I suggest that your path is healing, perhaps look into Reiki or crystal healing. You are probably quite intuitive as well, therefore it would be a good idea to try psychometry, hold a piece of jewellery, feel the vibration, and see what comes to mind. Write down everything you see, hear and feel.

From what you have said it is very likely you are a witch, what would also help is regular mediation. The simplest meditation is to focus on a candle flame and allow your mind to rest and be open to the universe.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

• Information