Hello, all!

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

eclectic.craft
Novice

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello & merry meet. I am Kelly, a relatively new practicing Witch. I took it up around this time last year, and I haven't paid nearly enough attention to my craft since then. I spent Sunday really getting back to reading and watching Molly Roberts on YouTube (love her, so much).

I don't believe I will ever belong to a coven - I am more of a solitary person when I'm partaking in activities that are meaningful to me: exercise, my craft, hiking, etc. Social anxiety, maybe? Anyway, it pleases me to create my own craft, because I will never discover one path that I fit into. It is a super eclectic mash-up, which is unique to me, so I will always practice alone. I am starting to look into deities with some interest, but the Christian God does not align with my beliefs at all. I build altars to the divine feminine, nature gods, and other non-Christian figures. Sitting on the ground during meditation is one of my favorite things; I can feel the power coursing through me during that time.

I work full-time and attend school part-time to become a paralegal. I also have a partner who I live with, and we have his son half the week. I am a really busy person, and unfortunately that takes away from my time that would be dedicated to my craft. I wish I had come into the Pagan world years ago when I lived alone. That would have given me tons of time to get really embedded into the lifestyle. Anyway, I am vegan, I live very close to Los Angeles proper, and I am from the Bay Area (about 20 mins East of Oakland).

I'm really happy to be here, and I'm overly excited to really dive into my craft in the coming year. So glad to "meet" all of you!
- Kelly -
Esmerelda
Magician

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:17 am

Hello

Continue with the path of a solitary witch, and look into anything that draws you. With your study you work with the logical mind, however let your intuition guide you regarding witchcraft, dabble and see what suits you, you will hone and refine your craft. I would suggest that you get up one hour earlier each day and dedicate this time to your meditation and spiritual learning.

Esmerelda
eclectic.craft
Novice

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Thank you so much for your response, Esmerelda. That sounds like an excellent idea. With everything going on in my life with work, school, caregiving, maintaining a relationship, travelling, reading, and maintaining a home, I will have to dedicate a very specific time each week for my craft. It's easy to be sporadic with it otherwise.
- Kelly -
diamondrose91
Novice

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:02 pm

HI Kelly,
I agree do you girlie! I know you will do great!
Blessed be!
LemonNag
Novice

Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi you all,

i have an account on facebook. If anybody here who wants to contact me, you must search to nina segener full name and then we can be friends there.

and please apologize my bad english.....

Nina
Tanawylfen
Novice

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:36 pm

I second the comment on the importance of letting your intuition guide you! For many years I allowed my logical side to dominate my spiritual path and it kind of spoiled it because it became unbalanced (I got swamped in unimportant detail, and too much "but, but..." mentality - I'm a typical Virgo lol!) I always ended up coming back to the direction my initial "hunch" had wanted to take me in though. Letting my intuition flow has been a boon, and now I understand the importance of having both logical and intuitive faculties working properly.