✩Help or Guidance or Explaination✩

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

happywitch
Apprentice

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello My Camradarie of Witches &/or Wizards,
I posted this on another Introduction Topic. But I’d like to make one for myself.
Questions to this are welcome. To me this was a 5 hour experience. And is still occurring.

But first let me introduce myself as Alexandra. I prefer & like to go my Middle Name as my Last, which is Leanza.
My family is trail of psychicism. Though I feel they are scared to drop the devout Christian pledge, as they believe in the same as me.
I live in Orange County, California. And would love to have pen pals- text or REAL Letters. ^ . ^

But here’s a brief synopsis of what I am seeking Guidance about, or another perspective if you will.

✩& I’m sorry if this a graphic addition, but I must include I was under the influence of light opiates...

✩Copied & Pasted -As Follows:
:)
And one more thing I would like to add, is I’ve had a recent-this-year-ephinany that I will name my daughter Wednesday. & I would like to ask you if you’ve ever talked to Odin & Freya or Frigg. Whichever. In October I had such a strong visual by markingmy soulmate’s 3rd Eye, whom I’ve never met. And then this entire spiritual experience happened. I’m not sure why, but this seemed like the perfect post to seek guidance from anyone with a similar experience.

P.S.: Don’t be shy to PM me about this. I would admire it, really.
With Love, Warmth & Happiness:
Yours Truly,
✩Alexandra Leanza✩

IG: @happywxtch
@happycr4p
happywitch
Apprentice

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:36 pm

I spoke to Odin and Freya for Hours. And before and while marking his 3rd Eye, I made all kinds of symbols. I just let it flow. And I could see his room and mine and we were pressing our palms on our eyeballs not eyelids. I felt the need to emphasize that: and the vision is to be discussed privately.

Alex&Ra
Yours Truly,
✩Alexandra Leanza✩

@happycr4p
Esmerelda
Conjurer

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello Leanza, welcome to the forum.

Keep working with the gods and goddesses, as this seems to be your forte. As to whether I have communicated with the gods and goddesses , I often call upon them upon them for guidance.

Esmerelda
happywitch
Apprentice

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:25 am

Something urges me to tell you or advise to not doubt yourself, your strength, your intuition or your power. And try again.

P.M.A.

Yours Truly,
✩Alexandra Leanza✩

@happycr4p