Hey! I'm Wednesday! ( Yes Really )

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

WednesdayTheWitch
Novice

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Hey! I've got my fingers crossed for this forum, i really hope it's an active one!?

I'm Wednesday and I came across this forum by Google of all places! Woohoo! I've been practicing for 17 years and I have a Witchcraft shop in Lincolnshire, England, Uk ( No that's not meant to be a plug for my business ) I have a variety of interests within the field of Witchcraft. The current 'bug i've been bitten by' is learning Hebrew to enable me to translate old Magickal texts. Yes i realise most texts have been translated into English...BUT...think of it this way, if at the time of translation there was no exact word or idea to match then the translator would obviously improvise and describe in the best way possible...but that could change so much (maybe too much) of the original intent! So my intention is so be able to do the work myself so I may translate, work with and verify the rituals and texts myself.

Anyway, nerdy bit over. I'm pretty normal really, I eat my green veggies, try to recycle & work 7 days a week but thats about it for me!

I'd love to get chatting to some of you! Feel free to reply to this topic or drop me a message!

LOVE, LIGHT AND LAUGHTER
Wednesday
x
Love, Light & Laughter
Wednesday The Witch
x

www.magiccottage.co.uk
Esmerelda
Conjurer

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:31 am

Hello Wednesday

So nice to hear from someone absorbed in their work, being as passionate as you are you can't help but succeed. I have a feeling you would be very good at psychometry and I am curious to know whether you use this in your shop ? I think Hebrew is just the tip of the iceberg for you and can see you flourishing over the next decade. Please stay in touch, it will be very interesting to know how you chart your course.

Esmerelda
happywitch
Apprentice

Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi Wednesday!
Freedom! Wodān! Yipeee! I only speak English so I would be of no help in Translation. Other my bit of wisdom, that Latin is the root of all or most languages. My suggestion is getting down Latin & then translating Hebrew script to English letters. Therefore, decyphering prefix, suffix & root. :)
And one more thing I would like to add, is I’ve had a recent-this-year-ephinany that I will name my daughter Wednesday. & I would like to ask you if you’ve ever talked to Odin & Freya or Frigg. Whichever. In October I had such a strong visual by markingmy soulmate’s 3rd Eye, whom I’ve never met. And then this entire spiritual experience happened. I’m not sure why, but this seemed like the perfect post to seek guidance from anyone with a similar experience.
With Love, Warmth & Happiness:
Yours Truly,
✩Alexandra Leanza✩

IG: @happywxtch
@happycr4p