Learning to dance in the rain

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

daelroxx
Novice

Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:31 am

Good evening!

I've been on this path as a solitary witch for roughly 2 years now (formerly Christian-raised) and I admit, I'm having a really hard time disconnecting from my roots. Alas, it is happening slowly and I feel at peace. I still have a lot of questions, but nothing I haven't been able to find on the internet. I don't practice heavily, I often get side tracked and go awhile without even thinking about it.

I stumbled upon this site looking for spells or chants for a broken heart. Mainly, I just want to heal and don't really know where to start. Tomorrow, I'm cleaning my apartment and doing a sage cleansing and hoping that will assist in my goal.

Nonetheless, thought I'd just pop in. Maybe you'll start seeing me around. I don't usually do forums, but I do creep! So if I like the vibe, you'll be seeing my awesome face ;)

Always,
daelroxx
Esmerelda
Magician

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:33 am

Hello Daelroxx

To begin with, you are doing the right thing cleansing your apartment, this also helps cleanse the mind. Have you considered placing a few crystals strategically around your home ? I would suggest you place an Amethyst under your pillow, a rose Quartz in your lounge and a clear crystal in your kitchen. You don't need to let go of your roots to follow a spiritual/wiccan path, both paths can compliment each other.

It does not matter that you are hit and miss with your journey, listen to your intuition, and let that be your guide.

Esmerelda