Finding my Way

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

WaveBreaker
Novice

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi There.

I am literally finding my way again, I have always been spiritual read tarot, used crystals, even given spiritual healing previously, it has been a long time, and always I come back to the world of spiritualism / Wicca.
I have not been one to cast spells historically have always been aware and always used protection spells but not as directly as Wicca spells.

I recently went to a Fairy Festival and made my own wand on pure intuition since I have read about them I found that I made it really effectively. I have always read and had a basic understanding of Wicca in the back of my mind, and I guess i have accidentally come across this forum and page... as we know nothing is coincidence.

I want to cast spells, I have just come out of a relationship and am struggling to recover even though it was my decision, mostly this is because we were married for ten years he had an affair three years ago and within a week of separating took her back into his bed, this i feel is the reason why I am struggling.

To top that I am having a very challenging time of change in my life, all my foundations have been broken down, and now this is all for the best, as a result of all this change I am back on a more spiritual positive thought journey, attending University in September, But I have also been evicted from my home of five years, again I know this is for the best but the right house has not come to me yet and as you can imagine this with everything else is really challenging to keep my head held high and remain a good person.

Anyway I have been looking at the spells I would like to do the one in regards to calming anger within me about the whole ex-husband situation and trying to be happy for them, and not show my emotions to our children, which I have to say even though I say myself I believe I have done very well so far, however I also know on some times i have failed to do this. I would also like to complete a protection spell for myself and for my new home, when it comes. BUT I do not feel I can just start casting spells willy nilly when I have not put anything into Wicca practice.

I would also like to know if anyone has a recommendation to the main deities and sabbat that I should start to become familiar with.

I hope this all makes sense, and it is not too much of a waffle, I look forward to chatting to you all.
Blessed Be
Esmerelda
Conjurer

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:38 am

Hello WaveBreaker

I want to begin by commending you on the strength you have shown thus far, you have managed to protect your children from upheaval. I am aware you are going through a very difficult time, I assure you that following a spiritual path will make you mentally and emotionally stronger. To begin with do not underestimate the power of meditation, I also feel you will gain comfort from using crystals both for self healing and psychic awareness.

Try not to push yourself too far too fast, you appear to have heightened intuition, use this to guide you. Working with crystals and tarot cards will help give you some direction. For the time being, pace yourself, take one day at a time, and write down your feelings each day.

Samhain (Halloween) is coming up soon which is the festival of death, this would be a perfect time to cast spells, to throw away the old and welcome the new. Try to imagine the new home you want to be in, pay attention to all the details, let this become a vivid picture in your minds eye, also write down exactly what you want. Place the writing in an envelope and put an amethyst on the envelope, touch the crystal each day, the clearer the image of where and how you want to live the easier it will be to draw it to you.

Please stay in touch, I would love to hear from you.
WaveBreaker
Novice

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Thank You.

I do have heightened intuition always have been I think as long as I can remember. I can't even remember when things started to become apparent. But I have read tarot since 11 years old. None of my family have a history of psychic ability that I am aware if and my parents never pointed me in any direction, as far as I remember it just happened.

That is a great tip about the letter, I did this a long time ago for the next love of my life (which tbf was my ex husband.)
I will give it a try tonight once my children have settled into bed.

I do yoga and meditate regularly but not perhaps enough. I need to allocate more time aside to do this.

I hope to stay in touch, I find this website very useful and hope to have some 'light' conversation.
Esmerelda
Conjurer

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:33 am

Pleased to hear you found the information helpful, left me know how you continue to progress. The spiritual path you are on will lead you to where you need to go.