Blessings

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

lisalive
Novice

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:14 am

Blessed be to one and all,

My name is Lisa and I've always had a calling from a child to go deeper into the more natural way of life (even curious to have dabbled a little in things at that time I knew nothing about - I know better now lol). Over the past couple years I've been reading, studying, learning, and practicing. Solitary witch am I. It gets a little lonely though so I did a search online looking to connect with like-minded individuals, and lo and behold I found this forum. I'm a little happier now because there is an network of knowledge out here that I can tap into to learn from, so I thank each and every one of you for this.

As I am still trying to figure out my specialty, I'm exploring multiple paths and my interests have peaked on numerous ones. After more research, I'm able to sort out my stronger capabilities as opposed to my weaker ones. I think that's telling me to strengthen them personally. I find myself more curious with the psychic realm these days (for the past couple of months its been herbs), trying to determine how far my sight will go. I pick up characteristics of people off of their aura, conversation, how they handle their emotions, their actions. I'm usually able to read a person off a conversation.

But I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know all of you as I'm sure we'll be having plenty of conversations from here on out.

I noticed that it's been kind of dry on here lately, that thought niggled at my mind which leads me to ask, are there many of us still active on this site? I don't want to waste my time/energy here if not.

Lisa
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:04 am

You sound as though you have found your calling, to get a deeper understanding of what you are meant to do, I suggest you look into Psychometry. This will help you see your own future more clearly and the more you do it, the easy it will be know what steps to take. I would be interested to hear more about your journey as you progress.

Love and light
Esmerelda.
Snow
Novice

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:57 am

Hi Lisa

Nice to meet you, I have always had an interest in this sort of thing, from young I always enjoyed using the Ouija board, Runestones, Tarot cards. I have had a few interesting experiences, like my house being haunted and hearing footsteps during the night.

I like to find and try new spells, or rituals like moon magic, or love spells. Kitchen magic has become a new favorite, using herbs and spices. There is a list somewhere which shows the coded names of herbs and their real names, like Eye of Newt which is really mustard seeds.

It sounds like you have a strong psyche, you should really nurture this ability. Meditating really helps me, I often practice by staring at candle flame, I also see images when I do this.

Good luck with your reading, I wish you the best
WaveBreaker
Novice

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:40 pm

HI Lisa

I am new to this forum but absolutely can understand your psychic ability, I too am very good at connecting to people, and pick up on a lot of things from just a conversation, or sometimes from just walking in a room. I do not know how I have this skill but I just do and I do not even know what it woudl come under.

This has always helped me to provide more in depth tarot readings in the past. Although right now I am not in the frame of mind to complete readings,I need time to focus on myself and my positive thoughts again, before I delve back into my readings.

I have done psychometry before with many people historically, however I have never done it on myself, would you be able to guide me on how best to do this?