salutem

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

Korlor
Novice

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Salutations to all whom it concerns. I have been looking for a forum that would not demean me for my young age. I am 15, but have practiced and loved doing communications with my spiritual essence for the greater majority of my life. I have always been vastly inclined in an aspect of spirit and I love being a part of accepting communities, for most find it uncanny of me. I have been working over a period of about 4 years to find a way to "reflect" the spirit into the other dimensional planes of existence. Some have called me a fake and reject the idea immediately, whereas others claim it to just be astral projection. I would love to be allowed to share it, as I ask permission due to the physical problems it has caused me, such as waking to vomiting blood and needing medical attention when confronting what is commonly know as "shadow people" to most. I wish in doing this to open a stronger link from us to the spirits that share our plane. Thank you to those that have taken the time to read this.
Esmerelda
Magician

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:25 am

Hello Salutem, welcome to the forum.

As you have been experiencing severe physical ailments, the message is for you to step back a little and proceed in a gentler manner. Move at a slower pace, and stop pushing yourself to make things happen. You seem to be a sensitive soul with strong psychic awareness, you will evolve naturally over time without the physical dilemmas.