Greetings

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

jmcnally
Novice

Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to this entire world, but no stranger to the ideas and principles behind it. About ten years ago I was into Rune casting but life took over and distracted me. Lately I've had a resurgence of something that's inspired me to reach out to like minded persons, and find my spiritual calling. For lack of a better explanation or terminology I suppose you could say that nature itself is calling to me.

I'm an open minded person and I'm looking for someone to show me what's out there. I am hesitant to use the term Witchcraft, not out of some misguided fear or social perception of that word, but because I'm not sure if it's accurate. But something about Witchcraft speaks to me; gives me energy, enthusiasm, drive and passion for things around me and the world as a whole.

I'm having a difficult time locating a legitimate coven near the Cincinnati area, but hope to connect with someone(s).

I look forward to meeting some very interesting and lovely people.

Thanks
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:20 pm

To begin with walking a solitary path would probably suit you. Allot a certain amount of time to your calling and try different forms of divination. Scrying would help awaken your psyche, water skying is a simple method. I would also urge you to try the Runes once again. Regarding others, you may find if you look for meditation classes you will meet some like-minded people, these are usually advertised in the local paper.

The journey of awakening is a joyous one. I wish you well.
jmcnally
Novice

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Thank you, I'll certainly try your recommendations.