Hi my name is diamond rose

Welcome to our forum. Make your introductions here.

Moderator: Esmerelda

diamondrose91
Novice

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:56 pm

I'm glad to have come across this website. I have been studying witchcraft for a long time. I knew for along time I was born special. I grew up with very religious parents, so I didn't get to do much. My mom did know that there was something special about me, but ignored it until I told her about a dream of mine. Then she got a little worried. My dream had come true, and she went to our bishop and he told her some people had certain gifts from God, but she wouldn't believe him. The church I went to as active believed the only person who could receive this gift was the prophet Since then I had been quiet. Until I finally got out on my own and found out I worked with a few people who were pagan and wican. I had already been studying around and found out I really do not belong to the Christian faith. I would say I have a very open mind. Then I met a new friend and now he is my husband. He is a druid. And he doesn't mind me being a witch. The funny thing is his ancestors are descended from witch hunters.
I am a solitary grey witch in training.. I classified myself as a solitary witch.. I am also in the process of working on my first book. I love reading, writing, and music. I love libraries. I also love learning. I live in Iowa. But I will be moving to south Texas this year. I love meeting new people though I can be quiet, but once you get to know me and vice versa you will learn to deal with me :lol: I would say I am an awesome person with a humorous personality... I am honest with my advice and with who I am.
DR
Esmerelda
Magician

Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:42 am

Hello Diamond

It is refreshing to hear from someone so in tune, and aware. Keep doing what you have been doing, and the sky's the limit.

Esmerelda