Powers of the Third-Eye

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, clairvoyance, telepathy, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, etc

Moderator: Esmerelda

Enki
Novice

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:40 am

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here has any information or experience of the power of the Thrid Eye, sometimes my Imagination can get out of hand, to the point where I've felt that I have one foot in this world, and my foot in another. Like my spirit is swaying from my body, I've recently been drawn to becoming a Shaman.

Anyway, I'm new here and I haven't looked around the forums that much, doesn't seem to be that active, Is this site new?

Esmerelda
Conjurer

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:28 am

The third eye helps you see psychically, when you meditate focus your energy on the third eye opening and allowing you to see the future, it can also be used to scan a person and detect illness or see their future. Remember to close off the third eye when you have finished your psychic work.

Having one foot in earthly matters and one in the ether is quite natural for those who are spiritually and psychically aware.

In regards to you becoming a Shaman, we suggest you read everything you can about these elevated beings.

• Information