Wolf Chases Me Yet turns into man?

For dreams, dream interpretation and astral travel.

Moderator: Esmerelda

AmarisShines
Novice

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 am

I have been having this dream for over a month repeatedly, like clockwork. It will not go away, no matter how hard I try to meditate before bed. It's constant and I can't stop thinking about it. I have tried to interpret it myself, but I'm so lost. Maybe someone here can help. Here's how it goes, every single night. Not leaving out a single detail.

It starts with me standing in the middle of the forest in an open clearing, I am surrounded by trees everywhere. I have absolutely no idea where I am in this forest or what I am doing here. Except, I do not feel scared at the beginning of this dream. There is no fear, worry, or anxiety. I am at peace, this is a safe place. I soon turn my head and see a little pond a little away from me. I walk over to the pond and look into it, Its so clean I can see my reflection crystal clear.

I look different in the water, I am a year or 2 older in. Maybe 18 or 19, (I'm 16, and my hair is bright purple and half of it is shaved). My hair-in the dream-is in the middle of my back, dirty blonde, I'm in a Lilly pink nightgown, and ballet slippers without the ankle ribbons or hard bottoms. I'm also taller. I remember dipping my foot into the pond testing the water bending over and scooping some up tasting it. And all the sudden an overwhelming panic takes over my body and I flip around. Only to find a wolf standing several feet away from me staring straight into my eyes.

I distinctively remember it's eyes. They are like sky blue, brighter than the sky almost! It's the purest blue someone could imagine. That feeling of peace disappeared instantly. I was terrified, a powerful surge of something like wrapped me up in a blanket and suffocated me until I couldn't breathe. It's stare was as uncomfortable and disturbing, I couldn't figure out what it wanted. It was determined about something, I was his prey and he was the predator. There was no stopping it at that moment.

So I turn and I don't hesitate, I run as fast as I could. Except-like in a damn horror movie-I trip, my foot caught under a lifted root. I fall into my stomach and a large weight pins me down. It lifts for a second and a hand wraps around my shoulder twisting me to my back. A man, who is flipping naked mind you, is hovering above me with the same damn eye color as the wolf.

I have this dream every night, nothing changes. Not a single detail. What bother's me is you know how you forget dreams easily, or after a while, they grow foggy and you can't see the images anymore?

It's like a movie, playing over and over in my head. I remember everything. Every time I close my eye's I see HIS eyes.
What on earth is going on with my head?
AmarisShines
Esmerelda
Magician

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:16 am

This wolf is likely your spirit animal and means you no harm. it is also showing you will be going through positive dramatic changes in the future. Sometimes dreams are frightening just to get your attention. You will be changing the way you present yourself to the world and this will be a breakthrough for you.

Esmerelda
Greenthumbmom32
Novice

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am

I do t what that dream means I to am in need of some help to know why I have constant dreams of mountain lions tigers and big wild cats are always trying to harm my family except me
Magic
Site Admin

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:32 am

Hello Greenthumbmom

To see a lion in your dream symbolizes great strength, courage, aggression and power. You will overcome some of your emotional difficulties. Alternatively, a lion represents your need for control over others. You have to be in charge.

To dream that your family is attacked by a lion suggests the family need to overcome some challenges or obstacles.