So I had a dream the other night

For dreams, dream interpretation and astral travel.
Dark Rose
Apprentice

So I had a dream the other night

Postby Dark Rose » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Just wondering if any members out there are good at dream interpitation and could help me figure out what this dream means?

I dreamt that there was a large storm raging over the sea and it was forming into a huge tornado that was heading straight for us.
I was stood on a hill watching this with a lot of other people, there was a public building on top of the hill, we entered the basement of it to seek shelter.
The main crowd went on into the corridors leading further down into the basement, myself and 2 others followed at the back closing the doors to make it safe. Eventually we fell behind the crowd and lost them. So we just guessed where they went and kept wandering through what was an underground maze within the hill.
We came to a revolving door, the 2 others went on through it, but as I was going around I noticed that the wooden wall on the side of it had a tiny hole and the wooden pattern wasn't running properly. I stopped the revolving door and put my finder in the hole, and pulled open a hidden door.
I found myself inside a room with an sacred altar with an old book full of knowledge. There was a pair of old handmade shoes beside the altar. The place was dusty like no one had been there in ages.
There was light coming from an open doorway at the back of this room. I went through the doorway to find myself in a hidden garden. It was light and airy and there were flowers plants butterflies and little thrush black birds. One bird was singing at me. As I looked up at it, I found myself becoming one with the bird and could see what it could.
It flew up and I could see that the garden was hiding inside a huge tree base and was hidden to everyone by a sparkling shield that was the source for all the light in the garden. I could see the storm had passed outside the tree and hill.
My dream skipped and I was back on the surface ground with all the people who had gathered after the storm, I was telling the 2 others that were with me about the place I found, when someone from the crowd had over heard me. They sounded excited about it, and said it was the ancent hidden temple of **** (they said a name... But now I cant remember it). Aparently historians knew it was in the area but couldn't find it. Then I woke up.

Sorry its a huge post. I just remembered so much of this dream, it was like it really happened.
Blessed be

Esmerelda
Apprentice

Re: So I had a dream the other night

Postby Esmerelda » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:03 am

The theme of this dream is for you to follow your own path to ensure a rich and full life.

A tornado suggests you are experiencing some heightened emotions. It is possible there is a situation which is not in your best interest. To dream that you are in a tornado means that you are feeling overwhelmed. However as the tornado missed you, all will turn out well for you. The most important aspect of this dream is to be true to yourself, to listen to the inner voice and not be lead astray.

The Altar represents you are being guided towards a spiritual path.

It is important when interpreting your dreams to pay attention to who was in your dreams and how you felt at the time, other small details will help you to interpret the message that is being sent to you.

Dark Rose
Apprentice

Postby Dark Rose » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:10 am

This is helpful. I think your right about it.
The tornado is my health problems and I regularly dream of storms, so think this is my way of processing my emotions regarding this when I sleep. I do feel overwhelmed a lot of the time by it.

Being with 2 other people is also significant to family for me. When I was a kid, it was my mum, brother & myself as a family group. Now its my husband, our kid and me as a family group. So dreaming of being with 2 others would be connected to this I think.

The rest of the dream was my puzzle, and I think your answer was spot on. Weirdly my spiritual path has just took a big change of direction about a week after having this dream. I came across a book that has really inspired me and I have started learning a whole new aspect of to my tradition.

I will take the message to be true to myself and not be led astray.
Thank you for your reply.
Blessed be x

Esmerelda
Apprentice

Postby Esmerelda » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:09 am

We are glad we could be of assistance

Return to “Dreams & Astral Travel”